Log in
BIG Home page

Qualifications in Science Communication and Public Engagement

BSc courses - three or four year undergraduate courses heavily weighted to the study of science communication.

MSc courses - typically one year courses.

Degree Courses

Many universities offer science communication or museum style modules in addition to their applied science content in order to supplement their standard undergraduate science degree and may be worth looking out for.

However, the degree courses listed here are more heavily weighted to the study of science communication.

Kings College London

University College London

University of Plymouth

There are also several international universities that offer Science Communication undergraduate degrees. This list is not exhaustive.

Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences, Germany

Mount St Vincent University, Canada

University of Western Australia, Australia

Australian National University, Australia

MSc Courses

Cardiff University

Dublin City University
Imperial College, London

University of Manchester

Manchester Metropolitan University

Northumbria University

University of Salford, Manchester

Sheffield University

University of West of England (UWE), Bristol

List updated May 2017

© BIG STEM Communicators Network

Contact BIG:

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software